http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Wednesday 2 April 2014

I'm here again !!

Hello well the last week or so has been busy. I work in a pre-school and as a childcare worker you have to go on a First aid course and a child protection course every 3 years. So I have been busy doing them, the first aid course was over 2 Saturdays 9:00-4:30 so they are long days. The child protection course is only 3 1/2 hours long but as you can imagine it is quite intense. I passed both courses so I am now all upto date.

So on another note I got this back from the framers and my son is really pleased with it as it will go on his bedroom wall with the other 3 I have stitched for him. Its not the best photo but here it is.


So I have been stitching squares for a great charity that turns them into quilts for sick or needy children. They have a page on facebook if you want to have a proper look at what they do https://www.facebook.com/AuntyJane.at.SFPSFC . Here a 3 of the squares that I have stitched for them and will be putting in the post today. I changed the colours on a dinosaur chart that I had from pinks to yellow and greens. I really enjoyed stitching the monkey and there are other monkey charts in the range so I plan to stitch them once I have finished a couple of larger projects.



 
A friend of mine stitched some cross stitched cards and posted them to me to help raise money for the charity. I am selling them on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Littlemisscrossstitch if you would like to have a look around. Here are a few of the cards that she stitched for me.
 



 
Right well that is it for now. Take care and have fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment