http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Monday 7 April 2014

First day of the Easter Holidays

Well me and my son have had a lovely first day of the Easter holidays. We went out to lunch to Zacs restaurant in Norwich with two of my friends. We had some scrummy food and good conversations. Zacs is American themed and they have car number plates on the wall we noticed on one of them on the bottom it said Handicapped Vet. We where trying to work out if that's what is put on cars that belonged to the disabled ? If any-one knows the answer to that I'd love to know. After lunch we all ended up having a walk around Asda ! I have not been into a supermarket in eons as I do all our food shopping on-line. However I did buy 4 little yankee candles (you can't beat a yankee candle) a t-shirt for Kai and 2 dvd's. The plan for tomorrow is chilling out at home.

Ok well on another more stitchy note I thought I'd share with you one of my current projects. It is called 'Grumpy Owl' by Annya Kai turned into a cross stitch design by Heaven and Earth Designs.

                                             So this is what is should end up looking like.
 
 
                                                       I started it August time last year


 








                                                    This is where I am now with it
Some of the pictures look a little weird but I'm not sure why they are showing up like that on here.

Well that is it for the time being...until next time x

1 comment: