http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Monday 21 April 2014

Easter

Well me and my son had a few days away at Hemsby in a friends caravan. We had a great time with walks along the beach, nice food and spent far too much money on the 2p machines. Then what else do you expect taking a 7 year old to Hemsby ! He even went into the sea even though I told him it was going to be cold. He went in and was shouting "its sooooooooooo freezing" which did make me laugh. I do not drive so my friend took us there on Wednesday and we got the bus back on Saturday. The bus journey was really good nice and smooth and the buses where even on time. We had to get two buses one from Hemsby to Great Yarmouth the Great Yarmouth to Norwich. However I have decided that I am going to learn to drive and get myself a little car. I want to have passed my driving test and have got myself a car by the end of the year (but really would like before then) so I have got lots of saving up to do. Well here are a few of my favourite pictures of our days away





 
So I have had a couple of small cross stitch finishes. One is a cute sheep brooch and the other is a little cat with the letter i. The sheep brooch has gone over to my facebook page littlemisscrossstitch for sale and the cat one is going to be made into a ATC. I have joined a group on facebook where they have different swaps going on each month. So this month is the letter 'i' so you get some-one to stitch for and their address to send it to. This is my first one so hoping that the one I have made is ok.




Lastly I don't know if you know but I have been an Avon rep for around a year now and have started my own facebook page for that. It is called Clare prowse avon so please go over and give it a 'like'.

Until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment