http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Saturday 27 February 2016

Haed Grumpy Owl and other things


So as promised here is grumpy owl's progress. This is from a couple of weeks ago when I got back from the fantastic mad haeders uk weekend. I have been working on him loads over the last few weeks and have got lots more stitches put into him. I'll put some photos of him on my next blog post where hopefully I'll have loads more done. I am determined I want to finish this guy by the end of this year!


So Friday I went and did my stint at the shop where I sell some of my cards. The shop is called Norwich Gift Emporium and it is on Lower Goat Lane in Norwich city centre. If your ever in Norwich then pop by and take a look.


There is a vast array of gifts and items in the shop which are all handmade by local people. As you can see from the photos there is such a variety such as handmade glass fish and penguins. Crocheted cactus which are very popular and lots of other bits.



  I've had a lovely craft afternoon today and have made a new batch of cards. These are for sale on my facebook page littlemisscrossstitch and will be heading into the shop at some point in the near future.






I really like how these have turned out especially with the added buttons on them! I've got so many buttons ,I just love a good button as so many of us crafty people do. So I thought I'd give a go with adding them onto my papercrafted card. Do let me know what you think.

Till next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment