http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Sunday 28 September 2014

I'm back

Hi so the summer holidays where a little manic especially as my other half spent 2 weeks in New Zealand leaving me at home with the children and animals. But we are back into our daily routine and normal service has resumed.

It was my son's 8th birthday and we took him to Chessington for the weekend to celebrate with his cousin. We are had a great time even though there where lots of waiting to go on the rides on the Saturday. The Sunday was much quieter and we got to do everything we wanted to.


On the stitchy side of things my shelf as Norwich Gift Emporium seems to be doing well and I have had to replenish stock a couple of times. I popped in yesterday and my shelf now looks like this

 If your in Norwich it really is worth popping into as there is a big variety of local handmade items. I am going to buy lots of my Christmas presents from the shop.

This is one of my latest makes, it is stitched on plastic canvas and stitched onto a giant paperclip. This one flew out of my stock as soon as it was made !

 
This is my favourite new make
                                                         he is just so cute !!

Today I am catching up with the ATC's for the ATC cross stitch swap that I am in. Hope your all enjoying your Sunday

2 comments: