http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Crochet blanket and other things

Hi so I have been busy crocheting this blanket for my Mum which will be her Christmas present. She has commented on other blankets I have made so thought this would be a great Christmas present for her. Plus I am using wool that I have had stashed in my basket and wasn't sure what I was going to do with. The photo doesn't really do it justice as it is now really huge. I am going to keep going with it until either I have run out of wool or its Christmas !
 


My other half treated me to this Tanto thread organiser which is really helpful when stitching a confetti filled chart. I am currently using it for HAED Olde World Map and have got 50 out of the 90 colours needed on it. So I have also got a Pako needle/thread organiser on the way which hopefully I will get the other 40 colours on ! Fingers crossed !

 
I have joined a group on facebook which is called 'working from your stash only in 2015'. I have got so many charts,kits etc that I really do not need to buy any-more. I am going to 'reward' myself and each month I manage not to buy any-more stash put £10 into a money box. Just think if I actually manage to go through the whole year I will have £120 to spend on new stash in 2016. So I have written myself a little list of what I would like to accomplish which compiles of 2 pages of old world map, 2 pages of grumpy owl and 1 page on glimpse of a unicorn. Also to complete the bang on the door kit I have currently got in my bag as my 'take with me' project. The other 3 projects are too big to take out with me either.
 
On another note I had a hair re-style ! My daughter kindly dyed it for me 'dark cherry' and then gave me a fringe ! She did a super job !!
 
 
Next time I endeavour to take photos of the projects I have on my list to do in 2015. Until then x

No comments:

Post a Comment