http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Sunday 24 March 2013

This Week.......


I managed to win the 2 cross stitch kits that I was bidding on ebay for. Here are the kits:



All I have to do is actually find the time to stitch them, then get them framed and up on my son's bedroom wall. He was so excited when they came through the post. 
I received a message on facebook earlier on this week from a lovely lady who saw me on the UFO group that I am a member of. She saw on there that I have completed a couple of projects for a few ladies and she has asked me to complete two projects for her. One is a Winnie the pooh afghan and the other is a dimensions kit called Midnight Dancers. So I am waiting for them to come through the post to me, when I get them I will of course take some photos. 
I have also applied for a stall at an event which is held in June called the Tuckswood Fair. This looks like it is going to be an amazing event with lots of things going on such as craft stalls, traditional stalls such as raffle, tombola, hook a duck etc, music, food and a beer tent. So I am looking forward to that even though it is a few months away.
I managed to finish this card last night :


It took me a good few hours to complete it as it has got lots of back stitch to give it the lovely details.

On a final note I found this picture of my son and daughter being batman and robin (it was taken about 2 years ago)

I just had to share it as I thought it was really funny !

Take Care x 

1 comment: