http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Sunday 10 February 2013

Latest makes.....

So here are a couple of my newest makes.....


The top card of the squirrels I for some reason thought that it wouldn't take very long to stitch. How wrong was I !? It took longer to stitch than the owl card and at one point I thought I was going to run out of the green thread I was using. But I got there and I really like the result. I LOVE owls and so had to stitch the owl card...they are both up for sale on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Littlemisscrossstitch


I have just taken this to be professionally framed and can't wait to get it back again . It will hang next to this

on my son's bedroom wall. I am looking for the cat kits that you can get in the same range but with no success! 

My bargain of the week 

I got these in the charity shop that I volunteer in...as you can see they have only got 2 weights with them so that's another thing I am on the look out for ! I just had to get them though as I fell in love with them and they only cost me a couple of pounds. 

Now I am off to enjoy my lazy Sunday...hope you enjoy yours what ever your doing . 

2 comments: