http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy New Year.....

sorry that is a few days late but with the christmas holidays every-thing has been up in the air. But back to normality on Tuesday which in one way I am looking forward to and at the same time I'm not. I am sure that every-one feels the same at this time of year. 

Well I joined  group on facebook which is called UFO swaps (UFO stands for unfinished object). It is a group where people put posts on of cross stitch that they have not finished and they would like some-one else to finish it for them. I volunteered to finish pieces for a couple of ladies and I have received one of them through the post. Once I have finished it I am going to be sending it back to the lady in question. Here it is:

I will keep you up to date on how it is going. I am going to take it with me to 'Stitch and Bitch' which is held every other Tuesday at Biddy's tea room. The cross stitch projects I have got on the go at the moment are just too big to take there with me. 


So this jar is where I am going to put all my off cuts of thread and the DMC thread labels through 2013. I thought it would be interesting to see how much waste there is in a year of stitching !


No comments:

Post a Comment