http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Monday 26 November 2012

My obsession with heaven and earth designs

Well today I received some heaven and earth design charts through the post from another cross stitcher...they are ones that she won't stitch as her tastes have changed. So I got out of my craft cupboard my purple wallet that I keep my heaven and earth charts in.

Here they all are....I have 15 hard copies. So I then looked at the saved files I have got on the pc and I have 14 charts on here as well ! So that is 39 charts in total...plus 3 that I am working on. Some of these charts have 45 pages in them...actually quite a few of them do as I seem to get drawn towards the BAP's (big ass project). My lovely man has also ordered me the 'name' chart as an xmas present...and I have a wishlist of 10 on the heaven and earth designs website. I will never be able to stitch them all in 10 lifetimes but I know my collection will get bigger and bigger. There is one lady in a online group that I belong to who has over 200 of the charts. I have got a way to go till I get till that level but I wouldn't be surprised if I got there one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment