http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Sunday 28 October 2012

Recent finishes

Hello well I thought I would share with you a couple of my recent finishes.


I completed this last night it is a DMC kit called....wait for it....The Dalmation ! I am going to take it to the framers this week (a lovely man called Richard whose shop is called La Pittura based in Norwich). It will then go on my son's bedroom wall next to The Fox Terrier I completed for him from the same DMC range.

I finished stitching these coasters a few days ago but completed them this morning, i.e cutting the paper to hide the back of the stitching and putting the coasters together. I am going to take these with me to a craft fair I am having a stall at on the 10th November. Of course the top picture is of the front of the coasters and the second picture is of the back of the coasters.

I am now off to enjoy some stitching time of my own and wait for the food shopping to be delivered. Hope you all enjoy/enjoyed your Sunday  x x

No comments:

Post a Comment