http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Thursday 26 July 2012

First week of the summer holidays ....

I get to enjoy the 6 weeks holiday this year yippee. So far I have learnt how to crochet ! I have wanted to crochet for such a long time and have tried to learn several times. But my good friend Sarah taught me at a thing called 'Stitch and Bitch'. It is held very other tuesday at Biddy's tea room in Norwich. Not only do you get to craft in a lovely environment but you also get to choose from a selection of yummy cake and tea ! Here is my crochet at the start of it...it is bigger now but have not taken any more photos of it. I promise I will do soon though





We have also been really busy with jigsaw puzzles and games when it got too hot to be outside. My son Loves a jigsaw puzzle and his favourite game at the moment is pairs.

We also met some of the school gang at an local park. Every-one brought picnics along and it was a lovely afternoon. My son decided to make a dirt angel though and as he was covered in suncream the dirt stuck to him. Boy did he need a shower when we got home. We also had a lovely walk around Whitlingham....





I am sure I will keep you up-dated with what I get upto over the summer ! On another note...I have started to make Christmas cards.
Let me know if you have enjoyed reading this post !





No comments:

Post a Comment