http://folksy.com/shops/littlemisscrossstitch

.

Thursday 19 April 2012

My First Blog!

Hello so this is my lovely new blog and really I am not sure what I am meant to be writing ! So if this is a bit jumbled then please forgive me I am new to all this malarky. I love to cross stitch and my good friend Sarah Ellis owner of Emilylovesbagpuss@blogspot.com encouraged me to do a craft fair with her. We have now done a couple of craft fairs together and have another 3 lined up. I have also set up a facebook page and a folksy account in the last couple of weeks !
So my 5 year old son is currently snoring in bed, my 13 year old daughter is in her bedroom (she hardly moves from there) and my man is a Cub leader so he is out looking after a group of crazy children.
Well I think that is it for my first blog x

2 comments:

  1. yay! it worked...hellooooo and welcome to blogland...now get some pics of that lovely work of yours on here XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and thanks for the big up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete